Vaughan is a spectacular city in Ontario, Canada. It is within the area of York, just north of Toronto. The city was the speediest growing area in Canada between 1996 and 2006, having a population growth rate of 80.2% as demonstrated by statistics, which brought about having increase in population since the year 1991. It is the fifth-greatest city in the Greater Toronto Area and the seventeenth biggest city in Canada. The first European to touch down Vaughan was the French voyager Etienne Brule, who explored the Humber Trail in the year 1615.
There are six imperative groups that make up the city. They are regularly observed today to reach out to ranges courses past their original destinations that consolidate lesser-known gatherings in turn.
Population Of Vaughan In 2018:
Vaughan is one of southern Ontario‘s speediest growing cities. As per statistics, the population out here grew 20.7 percent from 2006 to the year 2011. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Vaughan in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 273,587
2. 2014 – 284,914
3. 2015 – 291,831
4. 2016 – 306,233
5. 2017 – 314,951
Predicting the 2018 population of Vaughan is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 8272 people. Hence, the population of Vaughan in 2018 is forecast to be 314,951 + 8272 = 323,223. So, the population of Vaughan in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 323,223.
Vaughan Population 2018 –323,223 (estimated)
Demography Of Vaughan:
The city is known as having a part of the highest number of southern Europeans (strikingly Italians), Russians and Jewish people in Ontario, while the people who are of British or Irish connection have a more modest number than in various other southern Ontario urban communities. It has a growing Indian, Pakistani and Chinese population. Occupants of Vaughan are truly religious; the city has a lesser number of non-members in the city.
Population Density And Growth Of Vaughan:
The population density is 1,054.0 persons per square kilometre. It was the fastest growing municipality in Canada between the year 1996 and 2006, achieving a population development rate of 80.2% according to data reports. The city is one of southern Ontario’s snappiest growing urban areas. As per statistics, the population over here grew by around 20.7% from the year 2006 to 2011. It has one of the most amazing population growth rates in Canada and the number just continues expanding. The city is additionally helped by the movement of foreign nationals into Vaughan and that has extensively helped incredibly.
Facts About Vaughan:
1. It is the biggest city in Canada without a doctor’s facility inside its city limits.
2. Vaughan is the fifth-greatest city in the Greater Toronto Area and the seventeenth greatest city in Canada.
3. Vaughan City Council has 9 members: The mayor, 5 council individuals and 3 territorial council members. The mayor is basically the head of Vaughan council and a delegate on the committee of York Region.
4. Vaughan is the essential municipality in Ontario to have a Youth City Councilor.
5. Regardless of the hardships of pioneer life, travelers came here in broad numbers. The population started out here from 19 men, 5 women and 30 kids in 1800 to 4,300 in the year 1840. The chief people to touch base here were for the most part Pennsylvania Germans, with fewer families from English descent and a cluster of French Royalists being represented.